Did you hear that sound?

"But don’t we live on in what we’ve left behind?   
In the fading twilight of Kodak? In our silver 
knives and spoons tarnishing on a grandchild’s 
casual table? Don’t these become 
a kind of museum of the afterlife?"
I think we do. We do live upon those boxes containing years of our lives.
It was about October when I met him and all of them. And it was about March when I felt I deeply love all of them. Surprisingly I feel secure and comfort around them. Now I'm standing in front of an unbelievable landscape where I feel like I have started loving him from the very beginning. We have grown up together, and time has given us few possibilities and perhaps has deprived us from us.
Yet I don't trust myself. Yet I cannot believe I am capable of loving someone. Yet I cannot allow myself to perturb his universe. But I heard that sound when something cracked inside me, it was about 10 days ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It will make you bleed and scream and cry

روز اول؛ نه چندان تاریک