A summer night

-What's wrong with you two?
- Nothing, I'm just watching the sky.
- Let me join you.
F who reminds me of my young dad in family photo albums also gets curious and joins us. Us four lies on the grass and others are sitting and completing our circle.
"I didn't know the tower has the cable" he says as if he investigated something important.
Yeah it was the whole point, the ability to notice the small things and elaborate on them. The white cable toward the peak of Tate's tower was the best explanation for why we all were sitting together there.
Yet I cannot believe it's me lying next to someone who I don't know much and who I don't insist to know more, while I surprisingly feel self-contained and secured. We were counting the stars and IFOs in the sky. I was genuinely trying to find the holes to the light.
It was simply me through a tough year, it was the revision of the lessons I learned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It will make you bleed and scream and cry

روز اول؛ نه چندان تاریک