I wish I could say fly but it is not exactly what I do. I walk slowly on my rusty feets, going from the darkness of my current world to the darkness of the other world that I used to be in, or that I wished I could be in. I feel absolutely unfulfilled, looking for where I made the mistake.
I have passed​ halfway through the dark, no surprise if I don't need the light anymore. Once everyone asked me to calm down and I did and I eventually learned how to get used to stumbling in the dark, and how to be calm when there is no tiny bright side for your demands. Now I know how to damp down the demons inside and transform them into millions of worms. As long as they are both living on this earth, they both need to talk and need to narrate. They both have couple of fulfilled demands and hundreds of lost dreams. No matter how further I go, way way way far from everywhere, there still I remember everything about me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It will make you bleed and scream and cry

روز اول؛ نه چندان تاریک